Are you the application manager we are looking for? Appy now!
Functie omschrijvingAs IT Application Manager you will ensure the operational continuity of the application landscape (applications, integrations, interfaces, databases). You will also advice on technical application solutions to optimize business processes, with the aim of the availability and optimal functioning of applications remain within the guidelines of the automation policy.
As IT Application Manager you will you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, HBO-ICT, or other relevant study.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position or role
- Demonstrable experience affinity with IT and business processes.
- Knowledge of and experience with Windows Active Directory, Windows Server, Microsoft SQL, and framework ASL (possibly ITIL, BISL)
- Technically competent with various software programs and general knowledge of project management.
- Good command of the English language (written & verbal) and mastery of Dutch language is a plus, but not essential.
- Competences: customer orientation, teamwork, results orientation, behavioural flexibility, quality orientation, planning and organising, decisiveness, problem analysis, initiative, and creativity.
- Excellent antecedents as a pre-employment security screening and investigation are a part of the recruitment procedure (given the military nature of the projects).
- EU citizenship or valid EU work visa required to be considered as viable candidate
BedrijfsprofielOur client offers you a career that is challenging, exciting and fun in equal measure. Our client is established in Vlissingen and Schiedam. With over 500 professionals and rich tradition of naval shipbuilding with its original roots stemming back more than 150 years. Based on decades of accumulated experience our client offers navies worldwide a broad range of defence and security vessels, ranging from 7m to more than 200m in length. Our client is the only naval original equipment manufacturer (OEM) in the Netherlands. Our client has delivered more than 420 vessels to satisfied customers all over the world and have earned a reputation for excellence along the way.
- A technology and innovation focused dynamic international work environment.
- A competitive salary package and other benefits.
- On-going learning and development opportunities within a diverse and rewarding work environment.
- An active social environment in terms of business culture, events & sports.