Project Manager Software
As Software PM you will be overall responsible for the development of the Machine Control subsystem of our metrology machine. You are responsible for the delivery on time, quality and budget. You will also be responsible to manage our supply chain (requirements & deliverable) in collaboration with our Supply Chain Manager. You manage issues and escalations associated with product development, systems and tools, and supply chain. You will create and drive an Operational Supply Chain Product Plan to ensure planning and technical maturity.
You will ensure adequate staff and productive working conditions within the group and monitor all escalations for proper priority, response, staffing and follow-up. You will appoint workload, set priorities, solve problems and ensure timely and correct deliveries conform to planning. You will manage and own internal and customer performance metrics.
As PM you are also the interface to the customer. You will answer questions and assist them in a professional manner.
The Software Project manager we seek has at least 5 years of experience in managing complex software development projects. Knowledge of Agile metrology. Furthermore, you need to recognize yourself in the profile as described below.
• MSc. in Computer Science, Mechatronics or Physics.
• 3+ of professional experience with technical project management delivering the planned scope and within defined budget.
• Experience with Software Development Life Cycle and Software and Agile process.
• Experienced in using task management like Atlassian JIRA.
• Experience in management of software development for high-tech equipment.
• Experience as a project engineer in a high-tech, low volume environment (e.g., Supply Chain Engineering, Production Engineering).
• Experience as a team lead, project lead or group lead.
• Prepared written technical and financial reports on an independent basis.
• You were responsible in delivering quality software package and release management.
• You are a result-oriented and have excellent problem analysis skills.
• Keep the team motivated at all time and hands-on experience when support is needed.
• Experience working in a multi-disciplinary engineering environment, with suppliers and co-developers, to ensure timely realization of competitive, high precision, complex components, and assemblies.
BedrijfsprofielWe bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop a revolutionary high throughput atomic force microscopy (AFM) system, enabling atom-scale resolution 3D metrology at industry-level throughput. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced metrology machines.
Besides a technically challenging role where you can utilize the full extend of your professional knowledge, we value your work-live balance and the time for some relaxation. Boost your energy by playing a match of table tennis or clear your mind during our weekly run with colleagues.
We rely on each other’s qualities, capabilities and we motivate one another to get the best out of ourselves and each other. We are here to support one another, and colleagues are there to help you. TEAM is very important, Together Everyone Achieves More!