We develop, test, integrate and qualify the entire software stack of our machine. From low level embedded control to high level user interface and communication with the factory. For our software team we are looking for a Team Leader.
As a Team Lead Software, you manage a multidisciplinary team responsible developing all software for the QUADRA. Using your teamwork skills to solve problems and coach our software engineers, you guarantee optimal performance of a happy team.
In your role you act as the interface towards the other disciplines within the organization and are responsible for line-management of the Software Team.
You oversee the daily workload, help team members set priorities and further coach and mentor the team members in their professional development. You keep an eye on the overall competences of the team, signal gaps and propose training and development plans.
If needed, you issue new vacancies as hiring manager. Also within your responsibility are the yearly appraisals and you report to the CTO.
The Team Lead Software we seek has at least 5 years of experience in software development teams providing solutions for complex real time software, operating systems and GUI for high-tech equipment. Furthermore, you also have 3 years experience leading a team in a fast paste environment.
• MSc. Informatics or technically oriented study
• Knowledge of real time software and operating systems
• Experience with application layers, e.g. communication through the HAL layer, system application software, calibration software, performance and diagnostics software, error handling software, safety procedures, data acquisition and logging, retrieval and transmission, simulation modes
• GUI layer, including but not limited to recipe handling and processing by operator or through an automated interface, communication with operator, user/operator procedures, production and service / test / diagnostics modes, service & maintenance procedures, data visualization
• Direct experience in and vision on developing and delivering software to customers
• Experience working in a multi-disciplinary and fast-moving engineering environment, being in contact with customers, suppliers and the other engineers at our company
• Demonstrated to be a “team-player” with strong interpersonal skills and a quality orientation
• Strong written and oral communication skills and a commitment to achieving results on time
• A good command of the English language, both written and oral
• Experience being the scrum master in agile teams
• Strong drive to help team members develop and grow
BedrijfsprofielWe bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop a revolutionary high throughput atomic force microscopy (AFM) system, enabling atom-scale resolution 3D metrology at industry-level throughput. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced metrology machines.
Besides a technically challenging role where you can utilize the full extend of your professional knowledge, we value your work-live balance and the time for some relaxation. Boost your energy by playing a match of table tennis or clear your mind during our weekly run with colleagues.
We rely on each other’s qualities, capabilities and we motivate one another to get the best out of ourselves and each other. We are here to support one another, and colleagues are there to help you. TEAM is very important, Together Everyone Achieves More!